“Fantastic”
Review of Red Ginger Suntree

Red Ginger Suntree
Ranked #113 of 438 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: World class Chinese cuisine and sushi located in Melbourne, FL. For elegant Chinese cuisine, look no further than Red Ginger.
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

we passed this place originally because of its price, but decided to give it a try. It was the best Chinese food I have ever had. the soup and my entrée were both above and beyond my expectations. I have high standards and am not impressed easily.

• Visited August 2014

Orlando, Florida
“My favorite Chinese food restaurant in the area”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Having moved here from San Francisco, I had trouble finding a Chinese restaurant that I liked. This one is my favorite. The service is always good. The wait staff is attentive and knowledgeable. It's a little bit of a drive to get there from where I live, but it's worth it to me.

Visited June 2014
Palm Bay, Florida
“The tradition continues”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Red Ginger in the Melbourne Mall in Melbourne, Florida is known for its wonderful Chinese and Sushi meals. There is another Red Ginger located on Wickham Road in Melbourne, and it has the same high quality meals as the one in Melbourne Mall. My husband loved their Kunpow Chicken, while I savored the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce. Our waiter suggested that my husband try the "traditional" Kunpow on our next visit. The menu offers traditional as well as dishes that appeal to American taste buds, i.e., spicy, but won't knock your socks off. The servings are large, the restaurant is clean and one can carry on a conversation in a normal voice range without having to talk excessively over the music. Definitely on our list of restaurant's to return to for more culinary exploration.

• Visited June 2014