“Not the Texas de Brazil Churiscurria of Orlando quality but not bad”
Review of Rodizio Grill - CLOSED

Rodizio Grill
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went for lunch. The gaucho with the top sirloin thought medium well was the way steak should be cooked. My wife likes hers rare, never got any. And don't hold your breath for any filet or lamb. Maybe dinner service is better but based on lunch, won't see me for dinner.

1  Thank VowRenewalTravel
There are newer reviews for Rodizio Grill

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went for my birthday celebration. As a dedicated "meataterean" I have been to similar restaurants. You can get the full meal, unlimited, meat, salad bar and appetizers or just the salad bar. Pricing was $31.99 and $19.99 respectively. My wife opted for the salad bar and I went for the whole thing!

Everything was done well and the meats were cooked well and were not dried at all. Service was excellent and attentive.

Unfortunately happy hour wine pricing is at the bar only. Need to remember that for the next trip.

1  Thank HalVan
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

So good! I don't understand some of the negative reviews. My husband and I loved this place. Everything was great. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank mirandaaken4
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Very friendly service, the waitress and gauchos were very polite and had good customer service skills. A nice touch for the manager to introduce himself and ask about our meal. Great to eat Brazilian in Melbourne instead of the long drive to Orlando and back. Fabulous food, salad bar is excellent and the meat out of this world. We will be back again and again!

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed August 10, 2014

First, let me say that my review is based on Salad Bar Deli places like Jason's or other Brazilian Steakhouses such as Fogo do Chao. For a salad bar only meal, Jason's Deli ($7.95) vs. Rodizio ($12.95) the number of items, the variety and flavor, plus a lower price, Jason's wins hands down.
Meat. Rodizio ($19.95) vs. Fogo ($32.95) both include the salad bar. Needless to say, Fogo and most of the other Brazilian type steakhouses are about $10 more than Rodizio. Is it worth it? YES!! The superior salad bar alone is worth the price difference. The gauchos at Rodizio appear to ration the meat service. In an hour we saw each of the only 3 cuts of beef, twice. A couple of chicken skewers, sausage, pork, beef stew, chicken hearts, yes, chicken hearts and a grilled pineapple, made the rounds frequently. The Fogo types have a better gaucho to customer ratio, more than double the cuts of beef, plus leg of lamb and the petit lamb chops (delicious and $$$).
So, bottom line, if you haven't figured it out yet, in Melbourne Florida, if you want salad, go to Jason's Deli. If you want Steak, go to Texas Steakhouse or Outback or better yet, drive 50 minutes and go to Orlando to Fogo do Chao.