“Great dinner”
Review of Rodizio Grill - CLOSED

Rodizio Grill
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Bay, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dinner”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This place is an excellent addition to our city. Unfortunately, it is no Texas de Brazil, But it has It's amazing choices that Texas de Brazil doesn't. Loved my experience here and will most definitely be going back =]

1 Thank PrettyKittyEsme

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Nice to have close by”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Very good and tasty food. Salad bar good, but not the quality of some of the other chains that are located in Orlando. Still a fun place to eat, and a good value. Sunday brunch is $10.00 cheaper, and only a few items missing

Visited July 2014
1 Thank dizneyman
Melbourne, Florida
“Bad service, bad management, and cannot rate the food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Server brought us our drinks and disappeared; told the manager we were disappointed in service (server and "gauchos") and she said she would "fix" it; then, she disappeared. Waited for a gaucho to bring more food, but they did not -- we were only able to taste dry, tough beef, a small bit of pork loin and a small bit of ham). We finally went to the hostess stand to find our check, and a server (not ours) came running down the isle stating that we forgot to pay our check! All in all, it was an expensive ($58) salad bar.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Chris R
Orlando, Florida
“Nice addition to the Melbourne Florida area”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The salad bar is outstanding it is the "un salad" salad bar. best in town. I would highy recommend this restaurant to everybody. They have a nice outdoor area, a bar area for getting a cocktail if you like.

The menu has several options and if your not a meat eater this is no problem b/c you will find a ton of things to eat on their freshly made salad bar. Also their deserts are fabulous as well.

I hope the continue to stay open in this area for a long time...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Vetgirl11
Loudon, Tennessee
“A nice evening”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'll start off by saying I am not a big meat eater, especially sirloin steak. I made a reservation in advance for 5:30 on Sunday night and we were seated promptly. I asked to be seated in a quiet section and we had a great table in a back room, in the corner. It had another door that led right to the salad bar so I was delighted with that. Our server brought our drinks and some appetizers which were interesting but not great. However, the salad bar was great! Lots of interesting selections and many tasty items. My favorites were the pineapple coleslaw, the crab salad and chopped kale salad. There were also some hot items and I liked the collards but the mashed potatoes were terrible. They needed salt badly and tasted like instant. The tables do not have salt and pepper shakers!
Once you are ready for the meat, the gauchos continuously come by with different items. I thought they did a great job and were very friendly. We had pork loin, top sirloin, pot roast, sausage, two types of chicken, lamb, fish and pineapple. I thought the marinated chicken was too salty but I liked the sweet and sour chicken, the steak was too tough for me, I didn't try the sausage, lamb, pork or pot roast but the guys liked it, the fish was too dry but tasted okay and the pineapple was great. We did not have dessert but I did have banana bread from the salad bar that was good.
A couple of complaints that should be corrected by management. Our server did not come back to refill our drinks so we flagged down another server who was happy to help. We had dirty plates sitting around that were not picked up promptly at all. One guest placed a dirty plate at the next empty table and it sat there for a long time. Also, my husband used the men's room and he said it was filthy and no toilet paper. I was so surprised because he isn't the type to critique a restroom. I thought the ladies room was fine.
I really like to tip 20% or more but was hesitant due to our poor service. I decided I would in case the tips are shared and on the way out I asked a gaucho if they are and he said yes so I was glad I did.
Our table was visited at least 3 times by management and I guess we should have pointed out the lacking service but I don't like to cause a scene, nor get anyone in trouble. I mention them now in case management reads this.
All things considered, it was a good experience but not excellent. I think I'll return for the salad bar but probably not for the meat experience. My husband didn't think he'd want to return either. The cost is $31.99 per person, so with drink and tip, not a cheap night.

• Visited June 2014