“Delightfully Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch after having read the reviews. This restaurant lived up to the reviews. Pleasant atmosphere and amazingly good food. When you walk in, the place smells wonderful, just the way good Italian restaurants should. We tried a slice and it was like great New York pizza. The eggplant parmesan was the best we have ever tasted. The bread was fresh and not overly toasted. The eggplant was not oily and the sauce was homemade! Also, the service was good. Overall a great experience! Try it!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a living social deal for this restaurant and decided to stop in for dinner after a day of shopping. Remnants of the previous restaurants were evident and the paper specials sign blowing in the wind made me wonder if we had made a mistake. The restaurant is more casual than I was expecting. I am so glad we were wrong. We ordered the eggplant rollatini, eggplant florentine and baked penne. We had both the pasta fagioli and salad. The food came out piping hot and a basket of breadsticks came with the meal. Everything was very good. The sauce tasted homemade and not from a can (which is a pet peeve of mine). Saw an order of calamari come out and wish we had ordered it. Definitely will be back to try their pizza.

1  Thank Donna1129
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I dined here for lunch knowing it was a fairly new restaurant. We both ordered the Eggplant Rollatine as it is our favorite Italian dish. It came with soup or salad. My husband ordered the Pasta e Fagioli soup and I ordered the salad. The Pasta e Fagioli came piping hot and my husband gave it a thumbs up. My salad was also very good. With our meal came garlic bread sticks and we ate every one of them. They came hot out of the oven and we loved them. Our Eggplant Rollatini was nice and cheesy with plenty of tomato sauce (just the way we like it.) Bella Luna serves the usual Italian baked dishes and also offers chicken, veal, seafood and pasta dishes. Subs and Wraps are on the lunch menu. They offer a variety of pizzas including some more unusual ones like Hawaiian and Buffalo Chicken. There is also a variety of calzones and Stromboli's on the menu. Six items are offered on the kids menu and you can top off your meal with desserts like Tiramisu, Cannoli, cheesecake and chocolate mousse for between $4-$5. We will definitely come back again as I have several more dishes I want to try. If you are in the Suntree, Viera or Melbourne areas come and give Bella Luna a visit.