“Is this the real deal?”

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #55 of 455 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Today, Uno still draws its identity and inspiration from the artisan heritage of the original. Each restaurant still makes their deep dish pizza dough fresh every morning. With the times, Uno is adjusting its menu to how people want to live their lives. It will always be about amazing flavor and wonderful menus that have the right balance between indulgent treats and delicious and nutritious choices. In this way our guests can enjoy Uno in a way that fits their mood and lifestyle and that of their families when and where it makes sense. It's all about them and we get that.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

If this is the real deal Chicago has no claim for fame about their pizza. But I highly doubt that is true. I was very excited of trying an authentic Chicago deep dish pizza. To my dismay not only was I disappointed that it tasted like store bought frozen pizza It was somewhat pricey. Now if you like ready made pastry dough enjoy! Otherwise look elsewhere.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good place to stop for a quick meal. We wanted a light dinner and they had many lighter selections. 2 shared a Chicago pizza. One had a personal thin crust pizza and one large salad with chicken. All were good.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Just sitting there - very friendly staff, good beer, very good meals, I am very satisfied sitting there an enjoy drinks and meal. On Friday evening it is almost full there so I think I'm not the only one who likes this place.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our family and parents (party of 8) went for an early evening dinner, around 5:30. It was during the holidays, week day, and was not busy at all. We have eaten there previously and have always enjoyed excellent food and very good service. The prices are reasonable and portions are plenty. They do have drink specials during the late afternoon and appetizer specials if you are in the bar area, where they have several flat screens for watching your favorite sporting events. The entrees were hot and well worth the wait. The only slight negative on this night was that the waiter was not quite as quick as I've experienced in the past. He was friendly and did check on us during our meal, but the wait time when we first arrived, after our drinks to take our dinner order, and then for dinner to arrive, were longer than we had experienced on other visits and they were not busy at all. However, I still highly recommend Uno's and will definitely return again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Good 2-4-1 Pizza Deals, but this ain't anything like the REAL, one and only restaurant in my beloved hometown.

1  Thank Schmenge S