“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had delivery to my hotel (my hotel gave me their menu) and it was great. I ordered way more food than I needed because the sandwich was more like a 12 inch sub and was loaded with meat and fillings. I also had the cheese fries with brown gravy on the side. It was all so yummy that next time I'm visiting Melbourne I am going to eat there. For the amount of food I had, and free delivery, the cost was good.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch w our family. Our order took a long time and when it finally came out 1 hour after we ordered, two meals were wrong. The manager indicated we should eat the meal she brought out, but wasn't what we ordered, indicating we got our order wrong. Finally comped one meal and a desert after a lot of discussion. Poor customer service for sure!

4  Thank Eileen L
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I talked my entire family (11 ppl), who were in town for the weekend, to come to lunch at the Harbor City diner as it was close to my office and it would be quick. We arrived at 11:45, ordered at 12:00 and at 12:45 were informed that 1 meal wasn't available, ok so for 2 reasons this is wierd 1. why wasn't this known 5 mins after we ordered, and 2 ok bring the rest of the food out. 15 mins later we started to get our food. Then the wait staff ignored us and the 1 meal that wasn't available was then brought out wrong. The waitress blamed the kitchen staff....but this was so terrible. We ate, the food was decent, but we couldn't get water or ketchup. I spoke to manager, she seemed distant and repgnant, and blamed my family for "ordering the wrong thing". When we asked for bill it took no less than 15 mins to get, and we asked for something to be comped, she got very rude and said they couldn't. She was nasty....way beyond anything we had ever seen from a restaurant. So many other options in Melbourne.

3  Thank Ryan L
Reviewed December 23, 2013

You would think having the govenor in thier for lunch that the service would be top notch not over ten mins to take an order over 35mins for food table walked out and the place didnt have a line at the door or packed seemed like everyone was lost and didnt know what they were doing also had to look for my sever to pay what i thought was a register but the girls carry thier own banks have to cash you out

1  Thank futnv
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We order often from where I work and the food is consistently great. Sandwiches, salads, platters, and most important - GREAT BURGERS ... we are never disappointed. PLUS - they deliver!!