“Very good home cooking kind of place”
Review of Harbor City Diner

Harbor City Diner
Ranked #132 of 449 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed going for breakfast on the weekends...very good food...service was excellent sometimes and ok at others...

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Every time we go to Harbor City Diner we are more impressed with the food, atmosphere and service! Their new decor is lovely, but the quality and quantity of food as well as the great service stays outstanding! Going for dinner tonight- Fish and chip Friday special!

Thank Bernadette Mail... P
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food waz so good. The burger was bigger than my sons head. We all had a great time and firget about the cakes. To dye for. We spent less than fifty for the whole family.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Bomb food and waitresses. The portions are enormous and fantastic. Always a happy atmosphere with great owners and staff. Most recommended restaurant in Florida.

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Best food and service I've EVER had! I'd eat there breakfast lunch and dinner every single day if I could. (=