“Booooo”

Ranked #62 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed December 31, 2009

Recently went there this week. Way overpriced $50 for Lunch. Had the Rasta Pasta it was basicly Rague with some crushed chilly peppers you would get at a cheap pizza resteraunt. Wife had the Thai pasta, it was like somone spread a whole jar of Jiff over some noodles,yuck. I usually don't write reviews but had to go out of my way to warn people not to go there.

Reviewed September 28, 2009

I have been eating at Island Paste for years and I hate to say it but it has gone down hill. It is still an OK restaurant, but the food quality is only fair. The service was very good and the atmosphere in Downtown Melbourne is prime. The food price is high for what you get. I had the Thai Pasta and it was pretty bland with little cheap pieces of chicken that was probably preprocessed. This dish use to rock and now.....

I am not saying it is a bad choice, but it should not under any circumstance be your first.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Decent pasta and local seafood sandwiches and such in a friendly space located nestled into a budding and upcoming downtown Melbourne. There was nothing all that special about this place, but the wait staff was friendly and the food was fresh and tasty if not creative. I would recommend it AND, more than that, I would recommend anything that patronizes the revitalization of this historic Florida town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We live in Melbourne and this is one our very favorite places to eat! They have a wonderfu menu that is different from any place you will ever go, with lots of different pasta choices, many with caribbean kick. The have a wonderful Island Wrap that I have with blackened mahi as the meat choice, but they have others. It comes with a wonderful pasta salad. Some of the other favorite items are sweet potato fries and fried plantains! I'm not a dessert person but I always save room for the Fried Banana Cheescake...trust me! They also have this terrific appetizer...a jalapeno ravioli (I can't remember what they call it :( ) It's a nice atomosphere in Historic Downtown Melbourne. Check it out! You won't regret it.

Reviewed April 6, 2009

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Brevard. They have a unique, Caribbean influenced menu. Their specialty is, of course, pasta. Some is more traditional (spaghetti with sausage) while others are more daring (tortellini with bananas and grapes). All of it is good. They have a full menu of non-pasta dishes as well, including sandwiches and seafood.

If you come here expecting Italian food, you'll be disappointed. If you come here expecting a creative menu with a variety of Caribbean flavors, you'll be very impressed!