“Great place to eat!”

Island Pasta Company
Ranked #34 of 436 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Not only is the food great but our server Nicole was awesome. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants great food and great service.

• Visited November 2013

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Food...Great Service”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I went there for the first time on my husband's birthday. The food was wonderful and the portions were very large. Our server, Jonathan, even made sure my husband got a really nice banana birthday desert. We will definitely be back again.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Island feel with pasta ideal”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I brought my family to this beautiful restaurant in Downtown Melbourne after I came back from deployment earlier this month and was highly impressed! My service was fantastic and knowledgable about the whole menu. Thanks for the great service "Nicole," I am now a fan of the empanadas!

Melbourne, Florida
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Always a favorite place to dine and a great date night destination. The food is authentic and diverse. Gotta try the Rasta Pasta with a signature cocktail. Our server Kathy always makes dinning there special.

• Visited October 2013
Williamsville, New York, United States
“Unique menu - Outstanding food @ reasonable prices.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We discovered Island Pasta about 3 years ago and make it a priority to dine here at least once every visit. We have never been disappointed and by now we've tried most of the dishes on this interesting menu, and most of these you won't find in other restaurants. Same for the specialty cocktails. (I highly recommend the Mango Martini or the Dark and Stormy). Our waiter,Jonathan, will happily help you with your selections and believe me, you can trust his recommendations. This time, I tried the delicious "Erie Mon" and it may have taken first place in my list of favorite meals from their great "Lobster Ravioli", Don't miss the outstanding appetizers.
Highly recommended for a nice relaxing dinner that couldn't be farther from the usual chain restaurants. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013