“Yah mon”

Ranked #75 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nice atmosphere with authentic island food.

Be sure and get the curry clam chowder.

Some dishes are much better than others.

Overall the price and quality of the food is very good.
Service was fast and courteous.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I just can say I love this place, small, clean, and beautiful! The crab dip is OMG GOOD! And the Thai Chicken I had is soooooo good too!! Huge portion of chicken too! Peanut sauce is so good!!! Love it!!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We ate lunch here yesterday with friends. The ambience, menu, food and service were excellent! Among the four of us, we sampled the chowder, salads, seafood cakes and flavored ice teas. Great meal!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here Monday night. Very quiet night in downtown Melbourne. Joe was our bartender/server and was pleasant, efficient and friendly! Manager was nice too but we had to approach him, he did not automatically come to our table to check on us. I had the Mahi, potatoes and zucchini special and it was great. Fish was very fresh. Bean soap and house salads always outstanding! Get the creamy curry dressing. My wife had Mediterranean pasta with Mahi fish and she loved it! We had the fried banana cheesecake, to die for! I had a $2 Red Stripe beer (special on Monday) served cold with cold glass. Really nice experience at a Melbourne favorite. The only small issue is perhaps they should upgrade the tile floor or clean it better. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I came across this restaurant while slowly driving through Melbourne. The name caught my attention, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was very good and I've been back 3/4 times, always had a good meal, good service and good value.
The meals are unusual and eclectic, and are all very good. The Happy Hour is also a very good value.
Stop in, you'll most likely have a very good dining experience.