“Very Good!”

Ranked #38 of 446 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very nice interior. We went for lunch and enjoyed everything we tried. The crab dip was especially good, as well as the jerk burger. A nice spin on some old classics.

There are newer reviews for Island Pasta Company

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My Husband and I eat there on February 23 , 2013 , We started with the Brazilian Empanadas $8.00 the favor was great ( I used the salad dressing on them Creamy Curry ) was better then the dipping sauce that was giving with the Empanadas , Husband got the Rasta Pasta $ 9.00 it has tomato sauce base with chicken it has great favors , I ordered the Irie Pasta $11.00 its in a cream sauce with chicken also has great favors, Both meals were very good and they gave a good amount of food , You are not going to leave this restaurant hungry , And to top off the evening we had the Puerto Rican Flan for $5.00, You can't beat the price of the food and the quailty of the food is far better then most of the restaurants out there today. I can't wait to go back and try something new from their menu.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

They have some unique dishes and very good service. I especially like their peanut chicken and pasta dish and their spicy entrees are good too.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Neat place. Delicious food. Fried Banana cheesecake still in my thoughts. Love the atmosphere and the food. A great experience overall.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Every time I've been, and taken someone, it's been yummy! Nice place, though small, and the service has always been good, too. Not usually very crowded at lunch time. Love how they're using the outdoor hallway, too.