“Great Food”

Meg O'Malley's Restaurant & Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 436 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

When you enter Meg O'Malley's you start to get the sense of being in an Irish pub. Dark wood and lots of ale paraphernalia. The hostess seemed a bit overwhelmed when she sat us, she might have been new.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat - the menu is impressive with all the Irish staples. I decided on the Kilkenney, probably one of the best sandwiches I have had in a long, long time. I added a side of Tater Tots which were perfect. From the salads to the kids meals, everyone left the restaurant full and happy.

One complaint - the booth they sat us at had a 2 top right next to it where one person at the 2 top would have their back right next to your side. It was weird.

Definitely will go back again and again.

• Visited July 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“A Mom's Opinion”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Meg O'Malley's has great food with many good dishes. Certainly it is great at night. My favorite time for Meg O'Malley's is lunch. It is quieter and a better time to take kids. I am grateful that they have a couple of Irish-Themed dishes for kids. Being located in Downtown Melbourne, O'Malley's is a near a nice downtown with many place to explore. If you are the type that likes Off-The-Beaten path destinations, you will find a walk through Melbourne Florida small downtown fun. There are a few thrift shops, a few antique shops, gift shops, and other shops. When I want to buy a gift for someone that looks like it is from Florida, this is when I usually shop. A late lunch at Meg O'Malley's followed by a walk through downtown (if it is not too hot) is my idea of good afternoon.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Emdagny
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Very good food... noisy during the World Cup”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food was delicious, loved the Emerald Soup and Wedge Salad. My husband had the Shepherd's Pie and he was also very impressed. Waiter was very good as well.

The only complaint I had was one person with a HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL when he whistled. Painful to my ears. I understood the games were on and it was noisy due to that, but the whistler... horrible detraction to our dining experience.

Visited July 2014
Fort Walton Beach
“Really Irish”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We all agreed the caesar salad, corn beef & fried shrimp may have the best we've ever had. That's really a high rating coming from our crowd. Seriously, we all enjoyed our meals but those entrées we outstanding Note: it get's pretty noisy there. But it's a pub!

Visited July 2014
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Meg O Malleys”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great bar with great food! Never had a bad meal here! Best St. Patrick's Day around!! Great place for friends and family! Good atmosphere with plenty of parking out back!

Visited March 2014