“Took Me Back to Ireland”

Meg O'Malley's Restaurant & Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 444 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
“Took Me Back to Ireland”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Excellent Irish pub fare. Husband had corned beef and cabbage and loved it. I had The Killarney which is a Reuben with cabbage instead of sauerkraut. Fresh corned beef not deli. Awesome! The fries were special as well and well worth the calories. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My only disappointment was that my Guinness pint was served in a Miller glass rather than Guinness.

cheshire, england
“Wonderful atmosphere and great food!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We had a fabulous meal and drinks here on Saturday night!
The historically priced 18 cent cup of soup is a wonderful menu item and extremely tasty!
I had the cup of soup then shared the most delicious fishcakes I've ever had - wish I'd had them to myself!
The ribs and fries was to die for!! My Dad enjoyed the Shepherd's pie with macaroni topping and we all enjoyed the cocktails and wine :)
I'll be back next time I visit family for sure!

The Villages, Florida
“Feels like Ireland”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

One of our favorite Irish pubs in our area. The food is delicious, great selection of beers and good service. We wish the live music would start earlier! I like the Kilkenney corned beef sandwich (enough to share) and my wife loves the smoked salmon plate.

Dover, Delaware
“Great food, great place. Highly enjoyable..”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had a great Irish meal, corn beef, cabbage, carrots, brown bread roll and potato dish. Others had fish and chips, Irish stew and salad. Was a great deal, good service, good food, and good atmosphere. Will go back again. Plenty of parking and seating.

• Visited February 2014
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Tasty Irish Fare”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

If you are looking for some tasty Irish food in Central Florida, you've come to the right place. And the atmosphere is everything you would expect. You have to try the $0.18 Parliament Soup because it is awesome. You might want to order a bowl after trying this one. And let's not forget the pub brews. This place has everything you need to enjoy an awesome lunch. This wasn't my first trip here and it won't be my last. Cheers!

• Visited January 2014