“Will return”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“Will return”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you go to the restaurant, be aware that it is an Irish Pub. So, if you don't like this type of food, don't bother going. We had a wonderful meal. We ordered the shepherd's pie and it was wonderful. What I really appreciated was, the food was served hot! We will be returning. If you are visiting the downtown Melbourne area, this is a must stop. We will be returning. I will add, this place is loud, so keep that in mind when looking for a place to dine.

• Visited April 2013

Florida
“Nice experience but staff so-so”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went here for Sunday Brunch - well actually it was lunch but they were still serving breakfast dishes so we both ordered from that menu. We both ordered poached eggs - but my husband's was with salmon and mine was with crab. The server took the order wrong and brought me the same as my husband's. I sent it back and had to wait for a while before I got my meal and no one came and checked with me at all during that time. My husband was at least half-way through his meal and he eats slow. I also had a Mimosa for $3.00 - it was a small serving. Wish they had offered another one for making the mistake but they didn't. The food itself was very good.
Pub atmosphere.

Orlando
“Best experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The live music was great! The Food was insane! The drinks were awesome! The employees friendly! What can we say, this place was incredible. The prices are great for what you get. We had Meg's Threesome as an appetizer which are potato balls, sausage rolls, ceilteach cabbage wraps. My favorite were the potato balls, my guys was the cabbage wraps. For dinner we shared the Pub Trinity which included Sheperd's Pie, Rosemary Scented Irish Stew, and Bangers and Mash, a side of buttered cabbage and brown bread. We could barely move after all this. Rachel was our server and was super knowledgeable about the food and the drinks.

“Excellent place to eat”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Excellent food and excellent atmosphere great little find thanks to trip advisor have been to melbourne a few times but did not know about this place

Visited September 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to Meg O'Malley's in an attempt to enjoy some food and listen to some music. The person greeting us (the Hostess?) was rude, arbitrary, and not willing to accommodate our desires. We were upset at her "Policy" and we spoke to the manager. He told us we had three choices. 1. accept the table selected for us. 2. get back at the beginning of their line. 3. Leave.

We won't be going back.