“What a difference 60 days made....”

Bonefish Willy's Riverfront Grille
Ranked #45 of 437 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Florida
“What a difference 60 days made....”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Came back after 60 days, skipped this place for two years due to very bad prior experience.
Wife and I decided to try for a fish sandwich lunch on a Saturday. Deck has been expanded and covered; looks good and much more comfortable with the shade; they need fans very badly. The day was still and my wife overheated and I was concerned she would pass out. We had to go home for her to cool down, ruined rest of day.
Nice variety of lunch items. We talked to friends who still ate there and the lunch men has not changed in over a year except for higher prices. We both tried Grouper Baskets for the second time, cooked properly but bland. Real negative was that the server knew the fish was not local; usually that means it is from South America and may be any white fish; the flavor was not American Grouper. Server was attentive but looked like she was getting overheated also.
We will go back but not until cooler temperatures.

• Visited July 2014

Winter Park, Florida
“Nice waterside ambiance...low key”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a low key place set on the river. They serve good seafood, in a relaxed and laid back atmosphere. Definitely eat outside on the patio, unless it's raining. The interior is rather small and cramped feeling. Every time I come to Melbourne I eat at least one dinner her, and suggest that you do the same the next time you're in Melbourne!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stephen K
Chicago, Illinois
“Bruschetta Grouper”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Wow, is that delicious!!! Lived in the area some time ago and now travel to this area on business and always make it a point to stop here for my favorite meal. Had the coconut crusted grouper fingers this time too, also really good. Cool little place on the river with a great view.

Visited July 2014
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Why all the negative reviews?”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's been a few years since I visited Melbourne, but wanted to revisit one of my favorite restaurants. I was sad to see negative reviews and was wary about giving it a try. My coworker and I decided the view coupled with a warm breezy evening would make it worth the risk. I started with a side salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. The salad could have had more lettuce and veggies. The dressing seemed commercial, but was very tasty. For the main dish, I had the grouper special which was Parmesan crusted and topped with a tomato salsa. Was served over angel hair pasta. The combination was wonderful. I so wanted the home made key lime pie for dessert, but was stuffed from the dinner. Perhaps I will pass on the Murphy's Stout before dinner next time.

• Visited June 2014
Palm Bay, Florida
“I take a lot of out of town customers for lunch here. Great place!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Cannot remember when I first found this place but it is great. You are sitting right on the water and the food is good what more can you ask for.
I am a Realtor and a lot of times when I am out showing property we get hungry . I have bought a lot of people here over the years and they have all loved it.
The view is great, the service is great and the food is great. Nothing fancy just good food.

• Visited April 2014