“Happy Hour with friends”

Bonefish Willy's Riverfront Grille
Ranked #38 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Out of the blue stop by and don't regret it at all. Excellent time great prices for Happy Hour bartender was great. A priceless gem.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The bruschetta grouper on angel hair pasta was just not at all what I expected - it was so much better! It's apparently not on the menu but is a regularly offered "special." Someone in our group had it on asparagus, also fantastic. We had a bunch of appetizers, and a variety of menu offerings. All I can say is that everyone there (12 of us) loved their food. My only conclusion is that you can't go wrong unless you don't eat here.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My father and I ate here on a trip in late March. We wanted to outside but it was too windy on the deck. We were seating in the side porch. We quickly noticed the unmistakable smell of cat urine.
The owner must be very aware of this as there were boxes of baking soda in the corners of the room and the air conditioner was on even though it wasn't warm. There were 5 tables in this very small room which made things tight. The food was very disappointing, average at best. Certainly overpriced for what it was. I'm sure I won't go back.

1  Thank 1treefortguy
Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of my favorite fun places to eat! Great View, fun place, great staff!
Food & drinks are fine.
Great place for girlfriends, couples & singles!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We have been here many times and always enjoyed sitting on the back deck. The food usually is really good, except last time fish was really greasy. We will still probably go back because it has always been good before. Our server was okay but a little slow and not attentive.