“Takhomasak”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #158 of 470 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My Yankee husband introduced me to my first Steak N' Shake years ago and now I love to get a burger and fries there whenever I see one while traveling. They have had a really good sale going on the past few years for a double cheeseburger and fries which is my favorite. Good tasting burgers!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This Steak 'n Shake has a drive thru and a sit down restaurant. On this visit I used the drive thru. The service AND the food ordered were excellent. Plenty of food for a very reasonable price. As always, the milk shakes are really, really good. I had their portobello mushroom double steak burger with swiss cheese. Excellent. And here is a major plus! Steak 'n Shake accepted my coupons at the drive thru, not restricted to "dine in" only. WOW! Bottom line, I had a GREAT dining experience at the Steak 'n Shake at the Avenues in Viera, FL.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Always stop and have a meal, topped off with the best strawberry shakes. Nice waitresses, always.
Good.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have eaten twice at this Steak and Shake in the Avenues Mall, Viera in the past few weeks. Each time my associate and I had delicious low priced ample meals that left us filled and delighted. The first time I had a hotdog with mustard, relish, pickle, relish, tomato &. It was sliced lengthwise in half with one-half of bun for each side. Lots of thin, delicious French fries cooked in proper oil. Refills on unsweetened ice tea and fine service. The second time we each had garlic double burger meals + ice tea. The second time, the place was very busy with a long line of cars waiting at the drive-in window, while the inside was also filled.

The two times were among the best I have had at a sit down fast food restaurant. Rest be assured I will be returning again and also going the 192 location across from the Melbourne Mall. Food, price and service*****

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I go to Steak n Shake so much! Its so much fun and everyone there is so nice and quick! Whatever you order they greet you with a welcome and a smile. They are so quick and you get you food almost instantly! They have so many options and you can go any time of the day and get good food. I love there chicken strips and fries. (coming from a kid) THEIR FRENCH FRIES ARE AMAAZZINNNGGG. I recommend to go there any chance you could get. they have everything and great deals too. Great for the whole family. They even take little cars for the kids to build while they wait (which we hardly have to) STEAK N SHAKE IS AWESOME