“Friendly service, Good burger”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

Ranked #307 of 436 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Las Vegas
“Friendly service, Good burger”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We were new in town and decided to try Beef O'Bradys. The waitresses were so friendly! They just started with a new menu, so she wasn't entirely familiar with it, but that was not a big issue. Seemed liked most of the crowd were regulars. It was busy and everyone seemed pleased. We ordered burgers that were delicious. I think it would be a good place to watch a game in the sports bar. The only odd part is that when you enter there is no one to greet you or no hostess stand, so you stand there until someone comes by. But, all in all it was a pleasant experience.

Melbourne, Florida
“Just awful. Lousy food, Lousy service.”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went for lunch the other day. Server promptly took our drink order then disappeared. I had to stop her and remind her that we had placed drink orders. She told us she'd be right back with our drinks and to take our order. 5 minutes later she came back with our drinks. I ordered the shrimp basket, upon which I was told that she thought they were out of shrimp. She was going to check, and be right back. Another 5 minutes and she comes to the table with a list of what they were out of. No shrimp, no roast beef, no catfish, and no corned beef. Kind of limited my selection, but I ordered a burger anyway. I should have left right then, but I was hungry and had no time to go anywhere else. The burger came, but with Cheddar instead of American. You guessed it, out of American cheese. I reached over to grab the catsup, and ours was empty. Since the restaurant was nearly empty, and I didn't feel like waiting for our waitress, I started going from table to table trying to find some catsup. Our server saw me, and asked if I needed anything. I told her I couldn't find catsup anywhere. She informed me they were out. She brought me 5 packages. Looks like they sent all the employees to McDonalds to steal catsup. She did bring me mayo, which after looking at it I didn't dare eat it. After a few bites of my burger, I also decided it would be wise to not attempt it either. I brought this to my waitresses attention, and she disappeared. She came back another 5 minutes later and said she took it off my check. That was fine, but I left hungry, and with no time left to eat anywhere else. Please, Please, Please..... Shut the place down.... Will never go near another Beef O' Brady's again....

• Visited January 2014