“Just awful. Lousy food, Lousy service.”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #302 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went for lunch the other day. Server promptly took our drink order then disappeared. I had to stop her and remind her that we had placed drink orders. She told us she'd be right back with our drinks and to take our order. 5 minutes later she came back with our drinks. I ordered the shrimp basket, upon which I was told that she thought they were out of shrimp. She was going to check, and be right back. Another 5 minutes and she comes to the table with a list of what they were out of. No shrimp, no roast beef, no catfish, and no corned beef. Kind of limited my selection, but I ordered a burger anyway. I should have left right then, but I was hungry and had no time to go anywhere else. The burger came, but with Cheddar instead of American. You guessed it, out of American cheese. I reached over to grab the catsup, and ours was empty. Since the restaurant was nearly empty, and I didn't feel like waiting for our waitress, I started going from table to table trying to find some catsup. Our server saw me, and asked if I needed anything. I told her I couldn't find catsup anywhere. She informed me they were out. She brought me 5 packages. Looks like they sent all the employees to McDonalds to steal catsup. She did bring me mayo, which after looking at it I didn't dare eat it. After a few bites of my burger, I also decided it would be wise to not attempt it either. I brought this to my waitresses attention, and she disappeared. She came back another 5 minutes later and said she took it off my check. That was fine, but I left hungry, and with no time left to eat anywhere else. Please, Please, Please..... Shut the place down.... Will never go near another Beef O' Brady's again....