“Wonderful dinner with a spectacular view”

Chart House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at the Chart House Restaurant during our stay in the Melbourne area. The restaurant's waterfront setting is truly spectacular. I had the "Snapper Hemingway," and it was one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant. My husband very much enjoyed the "Best of Shrimp" dish. The side of Asian Green Beans was the perfect accompaniment for both of us. We probably should have stopped there, and skipped the signature dessert ("hot chocolate lava cake") - it was a bit too rich (and too much!) after a full dinner.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Best seafood and service you can experience. A superb menu and professionally presented by expert servers. Enjoy a large shrimp cocktail with its own show; you won't be sorry. All seafood varieties are offered and prepared with Chef quality and flair. Wow!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

From the valet to the hostess to the server to the busser, everyone at the Chart House was very professional and friendly. We enjoyed celebrating my husband's birthday there. A special touch was being handed our menus (on which they had printed, "Happy Birthday, Michael") rolled up and tied with a bow when we left. The only "complaint" I have is that, being a vegetarian, my only choice for an entree was the salad bar. I recommend the hummus trio as an appetizer. We even were "introduced" to Charlie, the resident blue heron! And, if nothing else, go to enjoy the view!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had Parmesan crusted snapper, it was delicious, the only thing the plate was lacking was a vegetable.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you're looking for top notch service, delicious food, and a wonderful view, check out the "Chart House". The perfect place to celebrate special occasions. For those that enjoy salads, you will love the salad bar which includes everything you might desire and then some.

Carol