WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great view! Great Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chart House Restaurant

Chart House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 422 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven
Florida
“Great view! Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

You can always count on Chart House to supply a wonderful meal. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is wonderful. Of course, it has a remarkable view as well. It is on the pricey side, but we save this restaurant for special occasions such as our Anniversary and Birthdays.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Florida
“Best Dinner of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were in Melbourne, Fl and it was my husband's birthday so we checked restaurants online and decided to go to Chart House. We drove over the day before just to check it out and the valet talked to us and got us a menu to take home. We made a reservation and told them it was my husband's birthday. When we got there we were treated like VIPs and seated at a table overlooking the water with no one right around us. The menu even had "The Chart House wishes Dennis H_ _ _ _ a Happy Birthday!
The food and service was excellent! We were offered bottled water which I appreciated as Florida tap water does not agree with me. The waitress recommended the crab avocado mango stack - which was different but we enjoyed very much. They did not skimp on the crab. The sald bar was super - so many selections! My husband had the Grouper and I had the Halibut and they were delicious! We finished our wine while looking over the water - a wonderful evening!
We did join their club and will use it as it includes not only Chart Houses but others like Rainforest Café, McCormicks & Schmicks and several others.

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“VIP Treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

John at the Crowne Plaza made the reservation for us. We were given VIP seating and personalized menus. They serve fabulous cocktails (try the Red Widow). We had a tomato and mozzarella salad as a starter - very good! My husband had the filet mignon and I had scallops with wasabi mashed potatoes and asian green beans. I had a taste of his steak, it was wonderful. And I can't say enough wonderful things about the scallops. The service was fantastic, attentive but not rushed. Loved this place!

Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Nice View, Good Food, Mediocre Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is your typical Chart House, so if you have eaten at a Chart House before you won't find any surprises here. We had a table by a window with a nice view over the water. Our waiter was very attentive in the beginning until he got a larger table next to us. We were pretty much ignored after that. Our entrees arrived before our salad plates had been cleared. I might have had a second glass of wine with my meal but by the time the waiter came back we were almost finished. The food was tasty, about what you would expect. I had the Parmesan Crusted Snapper and my wife had Grouper. The restaurant was very noisy, making it hard to have a conversation without shouting. I would not write of Chart House but I would probably not return to this location.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank coolcj
indian harbour beach
“pleasant evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

nice service, good food, enjoyable. if you're in the vicinity and want to have a nice dinner try the Chart House in Melbourne on Front St. Have a drink while looking out onto the water.

Visited August 2013