“The pizza is great and so are their bread sticks.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leaning Tower of Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I will tell you what Melbourne FL. Has a lot of great pizza locations, but Leaning Tower is right up there. There pizza is tasty, and their breadsticks are to die for. You will leave happy here. There service is top notch, and the pricing is to be expected. So if you come through Melbourne give this pizza shop a try because you won't be sorry. They also have lunch specials daily.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is hands down the best pizza in Melbourne, and I am a pizza lover. I got a piece from my boyfriend when he had leftovers from a work lunch, and I went crazy! It was soooo good! I have had several pizzas from them since, and they are all amazing! The decor in the restaurant is very 80's, which is cool. I feel like I am stepping back in time. If you have not been here, you have to check it out!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pizza NY style but wonderful. You have to go to Italy to get better pizza. Other items such as calzones and strombolies also very good.