“Upscale Dining at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Rustic

Rustic
Ranked #195 of 438 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Come join us for daily specials*** Mystery Monday!!!What will our talented group of culinary Professionals prepare tonight?? Tuesday Steak Night!- Ribeye $1.99 per oz & NY strip $1.95 per oz. Wednesday - WOW PASTA Choose from two pasta entrees prepared fresh comes with RUSTIC Garlic Bread Thursday - London Broil special served with scallopped potato, vegi dujour and salad $15.95. Friday - Fish Fry $12.95- all you can eat! Saturday -Couples Prime rib night!!Dinner for two including House wine by Sycamore Lane for $39.95!!!
Florida
“Upscale Dining at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Was very pleased with the Rustic. The food was very good. Nice presentation, great flavor and very reasonable prices. The service was excellent. The added bonus was that it was located inside the Hilton I was staying at, so I really never had to go hunting for some place to eat. Highly recommend.

Rick E, Manager at Rustic, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for dining with us at RUSTIC, we have spent a lot of effort upgrading both the menu and the décor of the restaurant. The concept is Upscale dining at reasonable prices, I'm glad you agreed with us.
Come see us again!

“Not Moroccan Tagine”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Upon seeing that this menu offered chicken with lemon, olives, and other great flavors, I thought I would try it in hopes that it would be similar to the Moroccan tagine that I have been craving since Morocco. It was not. It was interesting, however, and came with a nice salad with blue cheese dressing, and that was the best blue cheese dressing I have ever had. My daughter ordered a Mediterranean pizza that was quite good, and big enough for two. There is outside seating with umbrellas for pleasant days, too. I will return to try something else on the menu, because so many other items sound so good !

• Visited November 2013
Davenport, Florida
“excellent waitress worst seater.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

we went to melbourne fl beach this past weekend and used restaurant.com, so we ended up going to hilton hotel and when we got there the seater told us you only have 2 minutes before we close so if you want you can order to go, my husband said no we would like to be seated,so she did with the look on her face, the waitress Stephanie was super friendly recommended plates and she didn't care that we were late and the food was delicious and big portions,the price is fair, I would recommend the RUSTIC just make sure you don't have to deal with the seater.By the way we wre there on a sunday so make sure you get there before 2pm.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Whatever we ordered was great!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The ambiance was not the best, however the food was spectacular. Shrimp Ettouffe, corn & crab bisque for me. My friend, a vegetarian, was accommodated by the staff for a plate of grilled vegetables with garlic mashed potatoes. We had a quick lunch our first day as we were there on business. We selected the Mediterranean Pizza which was more than enough for two people. The menu prices were amazingly inexpensive. Wish I didn't live so far away.

Visited October 2013
Rick E, Manager at Rustic, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you for the review, I passed it on to our Kitchen staff, it made their day!