“my new fave resto”

Ranked #82 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband and I love to eat out. This restaurant was recommended to me by someone I met at work (she was a personal chef, so I figured she must know all the good restaurants) and I am so grateful for her because it is now my new fave resto! The decor is modern Asian and has a nice ambience. The first thing I noticed when we walked in were the very unique lighting fixtures. The service is excellent. The waiter that we had the first time we were there remembered us right away, which to me was impressive. We didnt have to wait long for our food. And the food, I love! I haven't tried everything yet as we have only been there twice but so far we had the pad thai (yummy!), the curry dish with mango (very flavorful) and the thai thai chicken (loved the cashews in it). They also have various sushi menus but Im not a big sushi fan so I couldnt comment on that. Overall, I would come back to this place over and over again!

2  Thank jahzeel74

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I've been eating at Thai Thai for years. Thai Thai has been around forever, decent sushi, not the best quality in Melbourne but for the price it will fix your sushi craving. Pad thai isn't bad, but can be a little pricey at dinner time. Usually busy, so get there early.

1  Thank MafiaChica
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We have been to this restaurant many times and we can rely on consistently good food. Favorites are Pad Thai (chicken or shrimp) and the Super Cruch roll. This food is addicting so be careful! Thai Thai also has the BEST Lo Mein..fresh, fresh veges. I have tried sushi restaurants all over Orlando as we have family there. Still, none compares to this Thai Thai or their sister store in Cocoa Village. Very friendly servers, also.

1  Thank Rroach
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We had sushi and thai food. Both fresh, good food and large portions. We had dinner outside, inside was cooler but too loud in our opinion.

Reviewed December 30, 2009

I was a bit skeptical when my parents recommended this restaurant for sushi when we were in Melbourne for the holidays. Its in a little strip mall on Lake Washington and Wickham. I am very particular about my sushi. No worries, this place has amazing fresh delicious seafood, and reasonably priced as well. My husband and I had the boat for two, as high quality sashimi and sushi as we have had anywhere, and we eat a LOT of sushi. The servers were great, although one seemed to be new and needed some help. Asked for extra ginger and were brought a big bowl of it. Had seaweed salad and miso too, also good. I was surprised by the amount of business for a Saturday lunch in Melbourne, good sign of quality food. Will definitely be back next time we are in town.

1  Thank jen_k_atl