“Just what I wanted from a drive inn” 5 of 5 stars

Burger Inn
Ranked #19 of 420 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Just what I wanted from a drive inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is just a cool old fashion place to enjoy great food the way it used to be done. service was great and the food was hot fresh and the taste was incredible. If you miss or never had food from an old drive inn or diner, this is the place to bring back memories and make new ones. I cant wait to go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chefbart

Atlanta
“Delicious as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ate here when I was in High School and couldn't believe it's still standing, totally clean and the food just like I remembered!

Visited June 2014
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Great Burgers, Hot dogs, and music, and the service was fantastic!! The burgers were old fashioned with the toasted buns. The onion rings were the best I have ever eaten, and the Foot long hot dog was HUGE, and on a toasted bun. French fries, were crispy and tasted awesome!!!!!! :-)

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with my wife based on reviews I read on trip advisor! Did not steer me wrong! I got the double bacon cheeseburger with fries...and it was mighty tasty! My wife got the fried mushrooms and she really enjoyed them. Will definitely stop in again!

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stopped and had a burger and we were not disappointed....unfortunately, my body does allow me to partake as much as I would like...:(

• Visited January 2014