“good breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Liked the cheese omelets with grits and wheat toast; service fine. Liked Perkins up Wickham, near I-95 better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I do not eat out too much. But, over a period of 10 years I have found the quality and prices at Denny's staying up. In contrast, some of the other places are slipping noticeably. Excellent prices for seniors too. Large variety of offerings. I like Denny's more now.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friend and I went here for a late-night dinner while we were staying at a hotel in the area. The service was slow, and he kept forgetting everything. He was an old man(server), and seems to me as if he should choose a different career, he wasn't very happy nor upbeat like servers should be. We also experienced a Police Officer coming into the restaurant, we overheard him saying something about arresting a gentleman outback because he was homeless, on drugs, and wouldn't wake up. I wasn't too happy with this.