“Organic, healthy and delicious!!”
Review of D.I.G. Bistro

D.I.G. Bistro
Ranked #66 of 449 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Can't believe I've been in Florida almost a year and hadn't discovered this place! Given that I prefer to eat gluten, dairy, soy and sugar free finding a restaurant with yummy food that doesn't break my diet is a near impossibility. Not so at DIG!! food was delicious and very reasonably priced, decor is clean yet cozy and the service is superb - what more could you ask for. I will most certainly be back....

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice find in Melbourne(Viera). Food is fresh and prepared to order. Veggie, vegan and meat lovers will enjoy.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Enjoyed the fresh, organic foods!! If you love Kale Chips, this is the place to go!! Staff was very polite, made dining comfortable and enjoyable.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Our lunch choices were a salad & sandwiches. The Wedge salad and BLT with fried green tomatoes got high marks. The roast beef panini was the least favorite due to slightly tough and fatty meat.

Our service was good but we noticed food for other diners waiting at the pass much longer than it should have. The restaurant was not busy at 2:30 yet three servers (including the one for that table) breezed by food needing to be served for a very long time. Easy to fix but may be an ongoing problem based on comments in other reviews.

1  Thank BohemianBarfly
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nice fresh food, many veggie based choices as well as burgers etc. I love the roasted beet/goat cheese salad