“Healthy, Locally Grown Fresh Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of D.I.G. Bistro

D.I.G. Bistro
Ranked #62 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was good, atmosphere casual and good service. Coffee was locally roasted. Blueberry tea was brewed which is better than adding a syrup flavor.Prices are reasonable and around $10 for breakfast.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went there for lunch and had a sandwich with that couscous. I expected a lot from the reviews but was disappointed esp with the couscous. I was cold and dry, no sauce. I've never eaten dry cold couscous before and could not finish it. Sandwich nothing special either.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

...it's hard to be perfect all the time. Everything our group had was great with the exception of the "over easy" eggs which were beyond "over hard". If the waiter got the order right they should have never left the kitchen and would have been sent back but we were short on time. Given what a great addition this restaurant with creative food is to our area it's easy to overlook the "over hard".

1  Thank BohemianBarfly
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Once you try this restaurant, you are going to want to eat there every day. So far I have tried the buckwheat salad, pain perdue(delicious french toast), huevos rancheros, and the cheesesteak wrap. Everything tasted amazingly fresh and was perfectly flavored. The service is always excellent and we were seated right away, even when they were busy. They also have a nice patio.

2  Thank Alex C
Reviewed May 7, 2013

the food was beautiful and it even tastes great. the service was very good.I was very satisfied. They even have mimosas. We were seated right away. I did not feel guilty after eating there.I am definitely going back there.

1  Thank sally6884