“The best Day Ever”
Review of Paddleboard Melbourne - CLOSED

Paddleboard Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you ready to get on the water and have some fun? Then join us for one of our awesome adventures! It's the best way to cruise the rivers, surf the coast, get in shape, make new friends, and just have an all around great time. We provide everyone from the first timer to the seasoned athlete with a fun new outdoor adventure... manatee and dolphins not guaranteed but often come out to play! We supply the boards, size the paddles to fit your height, and provide a land lesson to ensure that everyone's comfortable before hitting the water. All you need to bring is something to keep you hydrated, wear something easy to move in, and a towel just in case you want to go for a swim. Come join us for one of our: - Friendly First Timers classes - Eco tours - SUP Fitness - Private rentals - Team building events - and private parties "For those of you who have not yet tried paddle boarding, it's awesome! It's a great sport for all ages. There's nothing like being on the water unwinding and exercising at the same time. Can't wait to go out again. Thanks Ryan and Nicole for the lesson." ~ Jilly-Bean
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Besides the fact that several Dolphins seem to be best buds with Ryan and Nicole, our guides, the trip was informative, well worth what we paid and basically a blast. 1st time for me and I feel like a pro. All I can say is thanks for the techniques, the Comradery and the motivation, but most of all for the fun, fun, fun. Can't wait to go again. The theme rides sound good to. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Glenn D

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My son and I went out this morning with Paddleboard Melbourne and had such a great time! It was our first time but definitely won't be our last! In addition to being very knowledgeable and patient, Ryan and Nicole are also just really nice people and fun to be around. Ryan took the time to explain everything very thoroughly before we went out and one of them was always closeby when someone needed them. It was a beautiful trip and the board running was so much fun!!! We would highly recommend taking a trip with them, I can't imagine anybody making it easier or more fun to paddleboard. We can't wait to go again! Thanks you guys!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I are new to paddleboarding, we have been out on our own before but this was our first time with a tour. I must say not only did we have a GREAT time, we learned a lot too! Ryan has a love for the sport and a passion to help and teach others. Highly recommend Paddleboard Melbourne!!

1  Thank Misty P
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've never been on a paddleboard, or anyother type of floating water device that requires balance. I liked that no matter how many times or for what reason I fell in, Ryan was encouraging. We had a fantastic time and can't wait to go again, and bring other friends. It really isn't that difficult to stay up, i just didn't listen to Ryan's advice... "Don't turn your head and look backwards, your center of balance will change drastically."

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've paddled with Paddleboard Melbourne a few times and each time has been a great time. The instructor Ryan explains it wonderfully to beginners and takes time with you to make sure you are comfortable on the water. If you are a fan of water sports or a fan of anything fun than i would definitely recommend Paddleboard Melbourne.