“NASTLY!!!!”

Add it.
Green Apple Seeds Buffet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Not sure how this place is still open for business. Food was not good at all, hell hospital food is better. I recommend going to Holme regional hospital cafeteria to eat.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Food was awful. They only had about three or four meat choices (chicken and meat balls). Hot stuff had sat a long time and was cold. Cold side had also sat for way too long. Worst place in Melbourne we have ever eaten.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

service is good but thats all. the food is gross and they dont keep up on it. some things on the bar like the mashed potatoes and mac and cheese were good but the meat was downright scarey. salad bar was a joke, only ended up with lettuce and egg. desserts were okay. the atmosphere is the worst it could be. it still looks like a dilapitated chinese place in dire need of remodel. go to golden corral in palm bay if you must. my friend and i literally waited for this place to open and were so excited when it did. wont be back tho.

1  Thank magvero
Reviewed April 18, 2013

1pm and we are the only ones here. The mashed taters are rock hard and tasteless. The only good things are the meatballs. Everything else was old and disguising. My girlfriend, however, said their salads are amazing. 20.67 for the both of us. Total ripoff. Above average service, low quality food!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

As we entered the restaurant, a couple was leaving and said "The food is great, you'll love it." So sorry I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Our server was attentive, we told her it was our first time. The three buffet stations looked promising from the table, wrong. The salad did have fresh lettuce & eggs, only 2 spoons of shredded cheese and 2 slices of green pepper available. Since we were the only patrons, we thought the staff would be a little more on top of the fill needs. The meats available on the 'American' choices were Hawaiian meatballs, they were delish, the beef burgundy was so tough that it was left on the plate, no one in the group was brave enough to try the chicken. Mashed potatoes, ok, gravy, watery. Mac & cheese, yummy. Green beans and the mixed vegetables were obviously a frozen product, just not steamed properly, too difficult to cut with the butter knife. The Chinese choices of the day, sticky fried rice, lo mein noodles that were so dry they were hard on the tips. Dessert choices, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, rainbow sherbet or chocolate cream pie. Again obviously not homemade, and yummy. They did offer a senior discount which I was thankful for as this was a treat out for my in-laws, they are fortunately, still speaking to me. I'm ready to support local business, but in the words of my father-in-law, "When they serve better food, people will come."