“The Best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Tandoor is a relatively new Indian restaurant on the scene here in the Melbourne area, and, in my opinion far surpasses any other. I have eaten Indian cuisine all over the world, and have finally found a place near home that has phenomenal food. Incredible seasonings, bright and clean.
Lovely decorated restaurant with excellent service staff.

1  Thank Seaside32937

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me first say that Indian cuisine is by far my favorite food in the world. I have been all over India and the flavors and spices are to die for. In the states I have always looked for comparable food dishes and while living in Michigan I found a couple restaurants that were spot on. However, living in Florida it has been tough finding anything that is comparable. Tandoor Fine Indian Cuisine truly nails it and has some amazing dishes. My only disappointment has been the Chicken Tikka Masala. The spices of the Masala are just not right. I will say whenever I need my Indian food fix this is the only place to eat for me.

1  Thank greenygreen777
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Joined friends for a Saturday lunch and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and great service at Tandoor. We all opted for the lunch buffet that has a wide variety of dishes (over 8 main entree options) and all were well marked to let the novice Indian eater know what they were in for. They replenish it well too. The naan was so good that I wished I could take a basket of it home. I enjoyed everything I ate and liked sampling the different chutneys and sauces. There were plenty of vegetarian options which is a plus for me. Quite a few at my table raved about the goat. We all had the gulab juman for dessert which was a nice, warm touch to the end of the meal.

1  Thank brittyc
Reviewed June 1, 2013

After living in Bombay, India for several years I have been searching for a real Indian restaurant in central Florida. I finally found the place. Tandoor has the most authentic food you will eat this side of Mombai. Great people, the best food. clean, what else can I say. Recommend the lunch buffet.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

the food was so fresh, was so tasty--each dish had its own distinct flavor, they served dishes I had not ever had before & the ones I have had were excellently seasoned.........not too spicy hot, no salt needed, just perfect! I would definitely go back to this place.

1  Thank Yinzer1