“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the meal. The sizzling plates were fun. Service was good. The food was prepared to suit my wife who doesn't like spice and me who does. We will be returning.

4 Thank BostonJeffbob

Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“A Fine Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

What an excellent little gem of an Indian nestled away in Viera, close to Melbourne. You just know you're in for a treat when an Indian family is eating in the restaurant when you walk in! Three of us ate here last night, and as a Brit I think I'm qualified to rate Indian restaurants, for we have many in the UK. We ordered a chicken tikka, a korma and a massala, all three of which were excellent. In addition we had papadums and both Peshwari naan and Keema naan. Both the wait staff and owner were attentive to our every need, and prompt with the delivery of both food and drinks. It's unusual to find Indian food of this quality in the United States, though as I said, my benchmark tends to be the UK. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank TrevorHall
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“Highly recommended for a couple's time out”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am an Indian, so i wouldnt rate it as authentic Indian taste.. but it was tasty food. The ambience of the restaurant is very good. The chutneys served with papadam were very tasty. The curry is more creamy than I expected, more so since recipies handed down to me by generations consist of coconut cream, but that added a very unique and nice flavor to the dishes.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Deepika R
Cocoa, Florida
“Experience India through the food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was delighted to see that instead of another Italian restaurant opening up in the vacant shopping space was an Indian restaurant that up till now had not been represented in our area. The interior was a clean, contemporary minimalistic design with tablecloths and soft lighting. No garish bollywood design but rather a peaceful relaxing enviroment. The owner is an Indian chef who has been classically trained and has worked at major hotels and was with a cruise line for ten years. His food is fresh, with a sampling of dishes from both northern and southern India. The servers were helpful in explaining the dishes, attentive to your needs and pleasant in their demeanor. While not an expert in Indian cuisine, I did recommend this restaurant to a friend who is and they thought it some of the best Indian food they had ever had. I have visited this restaurant on several occassions and have enjoyed the food everytime. Note the number of Indians dining and you realize they may be the best advertisment to the quality and taste of the food. Currently, there is not a liquor or wine license but have been told this is to come. While this is not a negative to me as you can enjoy other Indian inspired drinks, I think the addition of a liquor license would be more appealing to a wider audience. The owner has shown his talent, skill and competency in both the front of the house as well as in the back and we wish him well in his new venture. This restaurant is a plus to the dining scene in Melbourne.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Jetsetters4
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Great atmosphere, great food!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had dinner last night for the first time with a small group of friends that highly recommended it. They have taken care to create a nice ambiance with comfortable seating, nice decor, and a 'no rush' to hurry and get you in and out attitude. Love that! The food is superb! I have not really enjoyed other Indian restaurants in this area as I have had much better in other places I have lived. I am so happy this place has opened here.
I tried several dishes including several of the Tikis. Tiki chicken, tiki paneer, (also the 4th one down on the Tiki menu was excellent but cannot remember the name). In addition I tried their chicken tiki masala and had an order of roti. I cannot wait to try more. :) I highly recommend this restaraunt particularly if you love this type of cuisine.
I should mention dishes ranged from $10-$14 on average with plenty to share or take home. And, the service was excellent.

• Visited October 2012