“Awesome ...”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #151 of 449 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We sat at the Pasta Bar and had the best time. It was a date night of sorts and had a charming manager checking us regularly. We dined, chatted, and had a great view of the grill... Loved it.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stopped in to an established good food place. Sat in the bar with my Father, and it seemed forever for the server to get ther​e​​

We got there early, and she wasn't busy. After we got out two for one's, we told her to give us a minute to enjoy our cocktails and chat, well she took full advantage of that, ​when she finally came back the glasses were bone dry.
Our dinner was very good, as the food always is.
She checked on us when we were almost finished.
Oh well, this is my take on this visit. I don't remember her name, more like I want to forget it. Big girl, long hair...
I'll be back and might ask for someone else if I see her smiling face.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Service and food are always amazing! Te bar was a little busy and can take a little bit to get a cocktail but is still wonderful.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's often very crowded, so be ready for a wait or, if willing, you can sit at the bar or at the community table.
The menu is wonderful and the food is consitentely good. For a local place, it's a winner and rarely disappoints. If anything isn't to your liking, they'll offer something else.
Good bar and good wine selection. Great, friendly servers. Just a nice ending to a fun day or a great night out for families and friends. Enjoy.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was my first time at Carrabas and I had been wanting to go for many years. It was a bit of a letdown, especially considering the prices and the fact that this is a chain. There are better choices, such as the Tuscany Grill next door, with made-to-order, genuine Italian dishes for the same prices or less with a local, non-chain atmosphere.