“EXCELLENT !!! Tastes Like NY / NJ Italian.”

Cerrato's Italian Market and Deli
Ranked #74 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Title says it all.... I'm in the Middle of FL and I just had an Italian sub that tasted like it was straight out of a street deli in Jersey..... I took 6 employees here for lunch today, we all had different meals...and every one agrees they were AWESOME!

2  Thank Misterbristol

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stopped for the first time and tried an 8 inch Italian cold cut hoagie and a 8 in Chicken Parmigiana sub. They were huge for an 8 inch sub. The bread was delicious and the Italian cold cut was one of the best I have ever had. The Chicken Parmigiana was average and a little bland

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We're from the Northeast where every small town seemingly has a couple of great sandwich shops. A good Sub is a tough dins in the South unless you make it to Cerrato's. The rolls, also made here, start the hoagie off with the great taste and chewiness a good sub roll is required to have. Match this with a plentiful amour of boars head meats and you've got a great sandwich.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is by far the best Italian Deli i have been in. I'm 100% Italian from Rhode Island, we know Italian food. My Son suggested it, he eats there all the time (LUCKY). I ordered the Cerrato's Deluxe and the Eggplant Parmigiana sandwiches. It was so fresh, the bread is incredible home made. Everyone who lives in the Melbourne, FL area you are lucky to have this quaint little Italian deli. If I lived in that area this would be my go to place. This reminds me of New England style eating. Fresh food, friendly people, just a really good feeling. Desserts, we ordered the Ricotta Cake. If you never tried this, trust me its worth the drive to do it. I have not been able to find that anywhere. My Mom use to make it all the time, buy she passed in 1997. I would rate this 6 stars beyond excellent if they had that rating. It's that good!!!! You have to trust me on this. If you make it to CERRATO's you will be glad you did. I live in Las Vegas now, we have Roma Deli very good Italian food & sandwiches. Florida you have Cerrato's truly the best kept secret. Enjoy!!!!!!!

4  Thank Alan M
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

New Yorkers know all about Italian delis and we're spoiled with good food! So you can imagine how excited we were to find this place. The sandwiches are great but the fresh mozzarella and the desserts were disappointing.
The mozzarella was bland and the desserts tasted as if they were previously frozen and thawed out. What a shame...we trashed 2 cakes and cookies.
Go for the sandwiches!!!