“Best ITALIAN Food Ever. Need's to be a 6th star beyond excellent.”

Cerrato's Italian Market and Deli
Ranked #97 of 453 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is by far the best Italian Deli i have been in. I'm 100% Italian from Rhode Island, we know Italian food. My Son suggested it, he eats there all the time (LUCKY). I ordered the Cerrato's Deluxe and the Eggplant Parmigiana sandwiches. It was so fresh, the bread is incredible home made. Everyone who lives in the Melbourne, FL area you are lucky to have this quaint little Italian deli. If I lived in that area this would be my go to place. This reminds me of New England style eating. Fresh food, friendly people, just a really good feeling. Desserts, we ordered the Ricotta Cake. If you never tried this, trust me its worth the drive to do it. I have not been able to find that anywhere. My Mom use to make it all the time, buy she passed in 1997. I would rate this 6 stars beyond excellent if they had that rating. It's that good!!!! You have to trust me on this. If you make it to CERRATO's you will be glad you did. I live in Las Vegas now, we have Roma Deli very good Italian food & sandwiches. Florida you have Cerrato's truly the best kept secret. Enjoy!!!!!!!

4  Thank Alan M

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

New Yorkers know all about Italian delis and we're spoiled with good food! So you can imagine how excited we were to find this place. The sandwiches are great but the fresh mozzarella and the desserts were disappointing.
The mozzarella was bland and the desserts tasted as if they were previously frozen and thawed out. What a shame...we trashed 2 cakes and cookies.
Go for the sandwiches!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

While visiting Melbourne,stopped in with my wife and had one of the best Italian hero's we ever had! Outstanding!!! Great people that run it! Overall 5 stars! If you are looking for Real Italian food that's fresh and great this is the place!

3  Thank Lou427
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I gave this place five well deserved stars based on there WONDERFUL DESSERTS..

The Cannoli Cake was FABULOUS . . . moist, light and great flavor.

Melbourne Florida is so lucky to have a place like this.

2  Thank Carl B
Reviewed April 15, 2014

the best that melbourne has too offer in italian food i went too school not the same grade tho john bowne great food good italians

1  Thank kissfanseminaro