“Slow service, average food.”

Eddie’s Sunrise Diner
Ranked #86 of 470 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Description: Great Diner Food, Some Of The Best Onion Rings Ever, Crispy And Hot. Great Tuna Salad And Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I ate a late breakfast at Eddie's on Sunday, June 9th, 2013. As we entered the crowded diner we noticed that the air conditioning was not working and that the floors were not very clean. I ordered a short stack of pancakes with a side order of sausage patties. My wife asked for eggs sunny side up with a side of grits and rye toast. After about one half hour the waitress finally brought our orders (several other diners who were seated well after us received their orders before us). My pancakes were overly fluffy and the sausage patties were dry. My wife (who never complains) said her eggs and grits were okay. When I paid my bill at the cash register the cashier "forgot" that I had given her a twenty dollar bill and only gave me coin change until I pointed out the error to her. She never asked how our meal was. Avoid this place.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love that you get fresh food here! It's a nice variety and they seem to be able to handle a Sunday crowd pretty easily.