I have been here dozens of times for lunch and dinner and never had a bad meal. The biggest challenge is the large, somewhat haphazard menu. They also have dozens of screens for watching sports, a very large full bar, and live (and usually loud) music after 9. Here are some of my favorite dishes:
- the Caesar and house salads are fantastic
- the blue plate specials are good, filling, and priced right.
- the Buffalo chicken strips are very good and my favorite anywhere except the Ale House Zingers
- the fish dishes are always excellent, especially the mahi and grouper
- they steaks are also very good, but come hungry because they are usually generous cuts
- the hand tossed pizza is NY style and is very good. The pepperoni is good, but chicken artichoke is my favorite.
The drink and wine list is extensive and moderately priced. No great bargains, but there is no cover charge for live music. Unless you are with your parents, you have to be 21 for admission after 9 PM.