“Really Can't Say...”

La Piazza Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indialantic, Florida
“Really Can't Say...”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

...because somewhere between the waitress and the kitchen my order was lost. The wife and I visited on the way to a 650 movie and used a Groupon. I always try to leave plenty of time when eating before a movie, and we had our order in by 530. We had the mussels (good - generous portion) for an appetizer, worked on our salads, and sipped a glass of wine while enjoying the conversation. We probably should have raised the flag a little sooner, but at 620 when we started to look around at all the people that had come in after us that were either eating, or boxing up their leftovers, we started to get nervous. Apparently, so did the waitress... couldn’t get eye contact lol. We ended up having our meals packaged to go, and there was no charge for the two glasses of wine. I will eat my entree for lunch today, but really don’t think it is fair to comment on the quality of the food.

• Visited April 2014

Rutland, Massachusetts
“Food was AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate here because we had a coupon from Coupon.com. It is located in a strip mall and we didn't think it would be top notch just a cheap meal. Boy were we wrong!!! The staff was excellent and friendly and the food was amazing. I had the Mahi Mahi over linguine and my wife had the french bread pizza. I'm telling you it was incredible! You have to order their Garlic knots they are to die for. I will go out of my way to eat here again A+++++

Visited April 2014
“La piazza”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Excellent food the service was great! Very large portion sizes it's incredible. We tried this restaurant using a groupon and we will definitely be back again

• Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Amazing Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

As an Italian who hails from Boston & enjoys the North End (Boston's Italian section), I know delicious Italian food when I try it. This place has excellent food, an amazing atmosphere & very good service! The deserts were also scrumptious. The owner cooks the food & his staff is excellent. This is now our newest favorite place to visit when we are in the mood for Italian food. Guess I'll be visiting here weekly (or maybe daily) since I often crave Italian. Don't look any farther as this place is worth the visit!

The service was also very good & the price is more than fair!

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, FL
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been going to different restaurants in the Melbourne area every Saturday evening for about 2 years. I have crossed all of them off my list except La Piazza. The reason is quality (and quantity) of food, service and price. It is very unusual to have all three in one restaurant. Diana, Ashley & Christy will serve you like royalty. Eddie & Frank (the owner) will cook your meal like no-one else. Every time I go there I always bring half of my meal home so I feel like I'm at La Piazza again for Monday's dinner.
Enjoy your meal at La Piazza.

• Visited October 2013