“Great food at a reasonable price”

La Piazza Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Florida
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We bought a deal for this restaurant which included 2 appetizers and meals for 4,and tried it out this past Sunday night with friends. Our waitress was very efficient, friendly and knowledgable. For appetizers we chose mussels and the house bread, similar to white pizza, with a side of dipping sauce. They were excellent. Our salads were large and full of great, chopped fresh veggies. I had chicken parmesan which was excellent, the chicken tender juicy and well seasoned. The rest of our party had veal parmesan which they rated extremely highly. We did have to a bit of a wait before our food began to appear, but our waitress kept our beverages refilled. (I drink really fast and she never let me go dry.) Portions are very generous and the regular prices on the menu are very reasonable. We enjoyed our first trip to this restaurant and we will be back again soon.

• Visited October 2013

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Disappointed after great review”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I have been looking for a good Italian Restaurant ever since we moved to Vero Beach. After reading all the reviews regarding LaPiazza we drove almost an hour to try it out. The restaurant was nicely appointed in a strip center with very good service. All staff was very attentive. We asked our server about their speciality and she just said everything was good. Now down to the meal. Garlic Knots were a little bland could have used more garlic, Salad and Chicken Noodle soup were very good. My clams and linguine were excellent with just the right amount of garlic. My wife had chicken parmesan, the chicken was very good nice and tender but the sauce was very bland, tasted like pizza sauce. Was not worth the hour drive but would try it again if we happened to be in the area.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“You will not be disappointed”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

YUMMY - 5 guests all very happy from apps to dessert! The chicken is fork tender, the sauce is wonderful, make sure you go with an appetite because you will still have leftovers - big portions. Christy took fabulous care of us!

We all cant wait to go back and bring the families!!!

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“I wish I could give lower than 1”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I bought a $30 certificate for this place on a deal site since it was close to home and thought I would give it a try. I read the certificate and it didn't say that it was dine in only so I ordered $50 worth of food so I was still spending some money and intended to tip. I get there and the employee read over it for about 5 minutes trying to see if it was dine in only and he didn't see it anywhere, he let two others look at it and they didn't see it, they then called the owner and he said no it couldn't be used. Instead of wasting all that food and having to go somewhere else to get dinner for my family I decided to pay the $50 even though I was extremely annoyed that I was misled. I could have given a slightly higher review if the food was better but it was mediocre at best. I'll never step foot into this place again, not only does the owner not stand behind an advertisement as he should but the food isn't even good. I feel sorry for the employees; they seem to be afraid of him.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Samantha665
“Better be an "old" guy”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Service is mediocre. The price of house wine is high. Only people with coupons, over 80, or family members eat here.

Visited May 2013