“It was Panera” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #172 of 431 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“It was Panera”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I visited this store while in Melbourne. I frequent the local one near me in New England. First of all the staff was great, friendly and quick. The store was clean. However I did notice on my sandwich that they skimped on filings. I tend to have one favorite item on the menu, so this was noticeable. we sat outside on were where there were many chatty birds in the back ground. Over all it was a good experience. .

Visited March 2014

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“The food is always amazing and great tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Whenever we go here the food always tastes really good and fresh. I also love their 99c pastry deal they offer when you are purchasing a meal. Great food and desert and service. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Viera, Florida
“God for any meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

For breakfast we love their power breakfast or a bagel or a breakfast quiche. For lunch or dinner the salads are all great and the sandwiches always freshly made. The broccoli cheddar soup is amazing. I still think the bagels here are better than any bagel I have tried in Florida.

Visited January 2014
Titusville, Florida
“Don't get your bagels sliced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This location has people that take your order and fail to listen correctly. I've ordered a bakers dozen bagels three times as I was passing through town and asked for them to be sliced. Their slicing machine slices in an angle and now you cannot put the bagels in the toaster. It is like getting a bagel chip. They aren't sliced all the way through on the ones that do get sliced correctly. It's better to just slice your own when you get home. I've also never gotten 13 bagels. It's always 12 even when I told them I ordered the baker's dozen. Kids running a restaurant is NEVER a good thing.

Visited September 2013
Mid Florida, Florida
“Solid choice for a quick meal with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Can't beat the Asiago sandwich and soup/salad combinations. I wish the coffee was a little better...

Visited July 2013