“Changed owners for the worst”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Redberry Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #17 of 21 Dessert in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
“Changed owners for the worst”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We have gone to this yogurt shop many tones in the past and had a wonderful experience . We went this week after it changed hands and it was bad. The condiment area and the machine drains were filthy. There was a mop bucket next to the cash registers . There were 3 girls working at doing nothing . I suggest some adult supervision is needed

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in town!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We've tried all the rest and this is by far the best. Great flavors and really smooth texture. This is our go to place for frozen yogurt.

Visited April 2014
Viera, Florida
“Good but not very good”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I enjoy going to Redberry Frozen Yogurt on occasion when I am in the area. It is OK but not something to leave home for. The choice of flavors isn't the greatest as on some occasions I am unable to find a flavor I like even though I am not the hardest guy in the world to satisfy.
Prices are higher than I would like to spend for what you get.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Well stocked with variety.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm from a much larger city where you get spoiled because everything is exotic. For Melbourne though, this place is great. My Mom is lactose intolerant, so its nice to go somewhere for a frozen treat that we can all have.

They had a good variety of frozen yogurt flavors, some sugar free, and some gelato. Their fruit bar was continually refreshed and tended. Sauces, fudge, nuts, candies... pretty much the core of spoiling yourself :)

I will definitely come back again.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Fl
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great product, great management. Thank you for all you do support local youth athletics! We love our trips to RedBerry!

Visited July 2013