“not considerate”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“not considerate”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Family members and I had eaten here quite a few times. For my birthday, I was given a gift card to dine there. I had put it away, and when I wanted to use it, I saw that it was a few days past the expiration. I called to explain and ask if I could still use the gift card, and they refused to let me use it. I told them I would never go there again, and I have not. This is not some huge major chain store......just a neighborhood place to eat. In my opinion, they stole my gift from me, and they kept the money that was used to but the gift. They could have said " Sure, its only a few days. We would love to have you." Every time I go by there, I think of that. They would have done better to let me use my GIFT.

• Visited December 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We ordered a roll and a combo and had way more food than two people could handle. Everything was delicious and fresh, and the staff was attentive and polite. Great visit!

Visited July 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Sushi, Good Thai Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been eating at Sabai Thai for the past few years. The fish used for their sushi and sashimi is about the freshest I have eaten. The Thai food is decent is some of the best in the Melbourne area. I have had better in other areas. Service is reasonably fast, attentive and friendly. Prices seem to be on a steady increase. The atmosphere is good and the restaurant is very clean.

• Visited July 2012