Melbourne Harbor Condominiums
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Beachfront
$109
$102
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$99
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$71
$130
$118
$199
$195
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2008

This is not the place for privacy, quiet, rest or relaxation. It is probably best suited for business people. However, if you need the internet access for business be prepared to reboot often as the connection cuts off frequently. Traffic on the highway bridge next to the condo is very loud, as is the train and it's whistle as it passes through at all hours of the day and night. Construction on the 8 story building next door starts at 7 am and the beeping sound of heavy equipment doesn't stop all day. Transients frequent the park area around the building and can be seen sleeping on picnic tables and benches, drinking out of brown paper bags and often approach and call out to passerbys. The outdoor public stairs from the park next to the building going up to the bridge has a lot of foot traffic 24/7. One should be alert when walking around this area, especially at night. From the balcony one sees the marina on the left. However, on the right one views a very heavily traveled 4 lane highway bridge which goes over Crane Creek. The bridge is high enough for drivers to see anyone who is sitting on the balconies, there is no privacy while drinking your coffee in the morning.

There isn't an interior entrance to the units like at a Marriot Hotel. Anyone can simply walk up to the condo door, much like a Red Roof Inn. The elevator is accessible to anyone on the street as well.

Stayed: December 2007
1  Thank ImaQuaker
Reviewed November 30, 2007

Stayed here for a month in November. Fantastic view of Melbourne Harbor, and room nicely equipped for a long term stay. I picked this place because it is 5 minutes from most of mainland Melbourne, including Harris, Globe Wireless, DRS, and the hospital. Yet it is also 5 minutes from the best beaches in Brevard.

My room was spotless, and smelled good (ie no mold as reported by previous comment). I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank SoggyPaws
Reviewed October 3, 2005

They had the amenities as promised, but the place absolutely reaked. The place appeared clean, so I don't think that was the resaon. I'm guessing it was mold in the duct work. The smell was brutal. I couldn't stay for more than a night.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business
6  Thank NJTraveler74
A TripAdvisor Member
Richmond, Va.
Reviewed July 28, 2004

Wow is what I said when I seen the Big screen T.V that I watched my Favorite team on. (go braves). The new owners and Management have done wonders to this place. The new decor is very comfortable and looks nice also. To be honest I would not have came back here (I was last here in 2001). The room cleanliness and service was terrible then but I seen a Newspaper article written in the Palm Beach post and thought I'd give it another shot. To my surprise the unit cleanliness was subperb and the service staff was went above and beyond my expectations.The rates were only $30 more then what I spent in 2001, what a deal with all the upgrades. I did get a tip for a better rate for my next trip. there are discounts listed on the Condominiums website. I will be coming back often as I do business in town with a major company and cant find these rates with the amenities that are offered.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Satellite Beach, FL
Reviewed May 22, 2004

My husband stayed at the "little apartment" (one small bedroom and living area with kitchen) which was on second floor and apart from the hotel. The location was great - next to the River/marina, at the causeway, one block to "old Melbourne" with cobblestone road, shops, restaurants - nice shady walk in daytime or cool evening walk. Enough room for short family stay or weekends, or for individual or couple week-month, etc. NICE PEOPLE

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member