“Liked the Food, Loved the Roof!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Mansion

The Mansion
Ranked #9 of 434 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Seneca, South Carolina
“Liked the Food, Loved the Roof!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

The best thing about this place was the rooftop dining, the view, and the breeze. That being said, when we were there, it was slamming busy but we were well-taken care of by our waiter, and the food was good. Definitely recommend as a unique eating experience if you are in Melbourne. We got chicken wings as an appetizer, and they were very good quality. I had chicken fajitas and they were great. Loved the atmosphere most of all though!

• Visited May 2014

Davie, Florida
“Embarrassing experience for people who prefer wine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I brought my sister and brother in law to The Mansion because I do feel that the food is good and the upstairs is lovely because it is an open patio. However, I am flabbergasted that they only could offer 2 red wines for my sister... One was a Cabernet of a lesser quality and the other was a "red wine." Of some sort. They do not offer any other glasses of wine ... She only drinks Pinot noir as many of my friends do. I would have had to buy a bottle....never have I experienced this... And they have 73 beers to offer....really?!!!! They have a cellar of wines too!!! I was very embarrassed since they came from Colorado to visit. Oh well, I learned and can't take my friends there . What a shame for an establishment that carries so many bottles of wine in their cellar. I am not impressed.

2 Thank patricia r
Melbourne, Florida
“Birthday party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nice place to host a birthday party for 20+ individuals, while no guarantee was given, every effort was made to seat us in a timely manner. Food was excellent at a decent price and the service was great as usual.

• Visited May 2014
Saint Cloud, Florida
“What a view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food and service was excellent! We enjoyed a great lunch overlooking the waterway. I will definitely go back again.

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“Great first Impression”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We were invited to attend a graduation party of 23 people. My first impression was to decline as I had been to this location when it was under different ownership, it went out of business and was closed for a long period of time. But my wife said that it was updated, with new ownership and a updated menu. We decided to go and I'm very glad we did.

After being seated, service began immediately with beverages and then taking of orders after beverage service. The menu was sandwiches, burgers, a few entrees, appetizers. More like an American trattoria. I ordered a italian style sub which was serviced on great crusty bread, cold cuts, lettuce, tomato and was dressed the way I asked. Very, very tasty!

There were at least five similtaneous parties going on and everyone looked happy.

They also have an on-premise deli, wine and liquor store. Well staffed with attentive service. We will come back for a evening meal with just the two of us.

Visited May 2014