“Always consistent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great home style menu with plenty of great side dishes to choose from. Very cute country store in the front. We will definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a nice Cracker Barrel with excellent service and excellent food too. Wait is worst on Holidays and on Sunday mornings. Otherwise the wait is decent. This is my favorate craker Barrel

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I eat at Cracker Barrel at least once a month and we usually choose Cracker Barrel when traveling because we can eat breakfast when we want or one of a variety of foods.
We were traveling to Miami and had a late lunch/early dinner at 4 pm. There were not many cars in the parking lot and knew we could get in and out pretty quickly. We did have to wait to be seated although there was no one in front of us - there just wasn't anyone to seat us.
Once seated, we waited several minutes for our server to come and take our drink order. We already knew what we wanted but she didn't want to take the food order yet. She dropped off our drinks and then was gone again for at least 6 minutes. She finally came back and took the order: Pancakes, grilled cheese sandwich and veggie plate. By the time we received our food, a good 32 mins. later, our drinks were gone. She said she would be back with refills - we got them when we had finished eating! They brought us 1 bottle of syrup for the pancakes and my daughter told her we would need another bottle and I asked for jelly to eat with my biscuit. She never brought them so we grabbed another waitress and asked if she could remind her we still needed them-she ended up bringing them herself!
The food was barely warm when it was placed on the table, we never saw a manager, several times we saw our waitress standing at the kitchen entrance talking to another waitress - there was no concern for customers.
I wrote on the receipt that this was the worst Cracker Barrel we had ever eaten at and when we went to pay, the cashier saw the note and threw my receipt in the trashcan. I asked her why she did that and she said she was making a duplicate. I asked why she had to make a duplicate and she just said she had to. I think she was trying to cover for the waitress by throwing away my comment!
If I'm in the area again - I will definitely not eat here!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took a group of seniors on a fun trip from Georgia to Florida. Being hungry after the 4 1/2 hour trip we pulled in to cracker barrel. They quickly pulled tables together so all of us could eat together and took our orders. The food was served quickly and was hot. The only complaint was one plate of biscuits were hard. They brought more that we're just right. This was the fastest I have ever been seated and served at a cracker barrel.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at this location twice this year. Since we always eat at cracker barrel when traveling with good experiences, we thought the first time we dined here which resulted in a poor experience was an exception. Alas, we dined here again on Thursday afternoon and the food was simply awful. My chicken livers were fried as hard as rocks. The dumplings were lumped together in a gluttinous mass not in a gravy. My husbands chicken pot pie was bone dry...I swear there was not an ounce of moisture in it. He could not eat it and this is a man who will pretty well eat anything. Does cracker barrel have a trained chef back there or who is supposed to make sure food doesn't come out looking like what was served to us? surely someone is responsible. We will still continue visiting cracker barrel on our travels but will not return to this location.