“The sign said we have buns....”
Review of The Burger Place

The Burger Place
Ranked #12 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Calgary
“The sign said we have buns....”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The buns... And the burgers that go between the buns, AMAZING.
Simple, good ingredients, go into what ends up as a culinary dream creation of your very own.
Very tasty burgers prepared perfectly snuggled into a basket with exquisite skinny fries.
Mouth watering... Days later.
First stop on a return visit to Indialantic/Melbourne.

• Visited October 2012

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Fries, Burgers and Buns - a Fresh Diner in Melbourne”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place may be decorated like a 50's diner (with old B&W's of Melbourne decorating the walls) - but the taste is a FRESH welcome to the neighborhood.

These burgers topple restaurant burgers and chain burgers. The burgers here are simple, and customized for you, but there is just something great about the juicy perfect temperature of the fresh cooked meat. Top it off with your choice of extras and the BUNS from Heaven! The Burger Place sells these buns outright to customers who want them for their own home BBQ - they are that good. They have just the right amount of fresh fluffiness, grilled crispiness, and a little greasy/butteriness to make your mouth water.

Equally impressive are their fries. Again, they are fresh cut from potatoes - none of this BurgerKing coating nonsense. So each batch is slightly different and piping hot deliciousness.

The proprietors are very courteous and jovial. My husband and I have visited the restaurant twice, and on our second visit - we forgot to order my fries. As they delivered the burgers to our table, we realized that I forgot the fries, and asked the gentleman if he could bring some – and we would get in line and pay. He said no problem – to sit and enjoy our food, and just catch him when we were ready to leave to pay for the other fries. I thought this was very trusting, and showed good report with customers.

The only reason that I give The Burger Place a 4 of 5, is that their shakes weren’t all that great. The milkshake was very thick, but it had an odd flavor to the chocolate, and left my stomach very upset not 30 minutes later. Maybe it was just me that it disagreed with. The price is more along the lines of lunch for 2 at Panera - so it's not as expensive as a sit-down restaurant, but it's not McDonald's you're getting now is it?

I am more than happy to return to the restaurant – skip the shake – and continue to be a loyal patron! Will definitely go back for great burgers, fries, and personal service.

• Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Freshly made burgers, juicy and hot. Excellent french fries. Easy to miss due to their location on a side street.

Visited May 2012
Madison, Alabama, United States
“Best Burger I've Ever Had”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The Burger Place is by far my fave place to get a burger. So much so, that I refuse to go anywhere else. They are always fresh and juicy (never dry!), the buns are always golden and fluffy, and the milkshakes... good God the milkshakes. I can't say enough about how mouthwateringly good this place is! The ingredients are fresh and flavorful, and the staff is a delight. I'm never left regretting my decision to eat here like I have been with Five Guys and other burger places.

Suggestion: My wife ordered the 'grilled' ingredients (onions, mushrooms) once and it will make your burger considerably more greasy, so you might want to skip these if greasy isn't your thing. I just stick with your basic lettuce and tomato though so I've never had a problem. :)

• Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Exceptional Shakes & Burgers”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Tried this place for the 1st time last week. Was very pleasantly surprised with the quality. Will definitely come back.

• Visited July 2012