“Always good”

Ranked #6 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010. Obsession Fishing Charters was started in 1986 out of Port Canaveral Florida, from what is now known as Sunrise Fish, Dive, Surf. The business expanded in 1992 to include a head boat fishing vessel, Ocean Obsession II. In 1994, Dolphins Leap was purchased and renamed Sunrise Marina. Constant improvements to Sunrise have been made since its purchase. Including 140 mph wind proof storage buildings installed in 2005, new floating docks and a 24,000 lb forklift to launch boats. After the acquisition of Sunrise Marina, in 1997 Grills Seafood Deck and Tiki Bar was built on the waters edge of the marina. The restaurant was an immediate success and has continued to be improved and expanded. In the summer of 2010, we open our Grills Riverside in Melbourne, Florida. The location features a beautiful waterfront view, convenient boat and sea plane access. Both restaurants feature the same awesome menu, local musicians and artwork.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've been to Grills several times in the last year. (we live only about a mile or so away.) It's a good value. The menu has lots to offer. I generally get a fish dish, mahi or shark kabobs. My wife frequently gets a shrimp and pasta dish. These are always good quality, and reasonably priced. Last time I had the Cuban sandwich, which I really enjoyed! The service is good and prompt. There is also a good wine list. And the view of the Indian River is nice. We have also been there for large family gatherings (10+). We have never been disappointed. It's a good choice if you are in the area.

I would add that they also have good music at the tiki bar on the weekend.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Grills is no doubt one of my favorites. Food was served very quickly. I have never had a bad experience at this restaurant!

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We saw dolphins as we ate on the deck!! Amazing Mahi Mahi sandwich and shark!! Great place! Probably going to crave this and we are 600 miles away :)

Reviewed May 24, 2014

without a doubt this place was a highlight of our trip..I had the daily specilal..blackened mahi and this was the best i have ever had..a little small on the portion (maybe because it was so good)..everybody else in our party had a great meal and dining experience

Reviewed May 21, 2014

MY office is just down the street from Grills and I take clients there regularly.
The food is great. Service is outstanding.
Very happy with the experience.
We have also gone there for dinner. The music is a little loud for my liking, but it certainly doesn't hurt the business because the place is mobbed during the dinner hour.

I have eaten at both Grills and both are good. In my opinion, this one has slightly better food.