“Good Stay for Low price.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed here twice now. Decent room, cold A/C, clean bathroom. Room had Micro/Fridge but did not have Coffee maker. Breakfast is typical Continental with waffle maker. Ironing board was broken so they provided another upon my request. Will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank clarkster7
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I am not a picky person. When I'm on the road I only desire a clean bed and a sanitary bathroom with hot water for a good shower. But I have to say that this hotel did not even meet my very basic requirements for a comfortabhle stay. Our 'non-smoking' room reeked of cigarette smoke, there were burn holes on all of the furniture, the mattress was literally falling apart (pieces on the floor the next morning), one bath towel for two adults, wallpaper ripped and peeling off of wall, bathrub stained and dirty looking, poor, skimpy breakfast - I could go on but suffice it to say, DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• Maintenance and housekeeping were notified of the cigarette smoke and burn holes on all of the furniture and Mattress in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into it for necessary repairs or replacement.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great value for your money. Free wifi, coffee, and parking! Breakfast every morning. Great staff. Very happy with my stay there. I stayed there on NYE and New Years Day. Motel was busy but nice and quite which is a big deal for me. I would def stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank A P
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We asked for non smoking room; were told - yes. But the room we got was musky and had a terrible cigarette smell. Bathroom needs to be updated.
Will not stay there again. The staff was friendly though.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you found front desk staff friendly. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have stay at this hotel for a week with excellent value for the money. Has Free internet & WiFi in the rooms,which is very clean. Excellent beds and 3 different pillows to choise from.
Very nice people who help you with all your questions.Beakfast every morning, free coffee all day.There is a 1$ dollar bar for those who need a place to cool off after work .A big pool and room service for dinning inn.
A great pace to stay and save money.
Thanks
RJ

Room Tip: I like the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

First off I want to thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn and second thank you for the review. I hope in the future you will come back to stay with us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stay in Melbourne quite a bit and wanted a less expensive hotel that was clean. I found it!! It was a little worn but clean. I booked over the internet and after reading the reviews I asked for the west side (quieter) and main level. I got what I asked for. For two people I only had two wash clothes, one hand towel and one bath towel. I went up to the front desk and asked for more and it wasn't a problem. Never made it to the pool area so cannot comment on that.
Things I would recommend....*Bring your own pillows. Theirs were really small. *Bring your own blanket. Only a thin comforter was on the bed. (thankfully I always bring mine to a hotel anyways.) Things that need to improve....*bleach the towels. They look dingy and not white. *Put a blanket on the bed. *Make sure you have adequate amount of towels in the rooms. Staff was not rude nor friendly. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Desember 11,2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn during your recent visit to our area.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

We have gotten new linens, pillows, and blankets.

I hope that the next time you are in our area you will once again choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had planned on staying here for a week or two, and while I was waiting for my fiance to meet me there, I found a cute little lobby area and ordered a drink. When my fiance arrived, I was rudely told to "step outside". I was humiliated and accused of being a prostitute. I am actually a high ranked RN and also a Paramedic. Just because my fiance is older than me, does not allow them to publicly embarrass me as a prostitute. My fiance and I offerred to show my credentials and ect. He is an active duty officer as well. THIS WAS THE MOST EMBARRASING ORDEAL and instead of apologizing, they trespassed me. I have made sure everyone in town knows the treatment I recieved on my FIRST visit in. I was told I had been there before, but I have never. This place profiles individuals incorrectly and appears to be judgemental. I have 20 years of charity work in this community and a lot of positive connections. Was sad to be treated so badly. The owner refused to even call us back. We were very polite and thought it was a joke at first. Then they called the cops. WTF.

If you are going to stay here, just make sure you are prepared to be harrased and rudely treated.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jenn l
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

• The management and reception staff received additional training in the courteous way in which our valued guests are to be treated.