I stay in Melbourne quite a bit and wanted a less expensive hotel that was clean. I found it!! It was a little worn but clean. I booked over the internet and after reading the reviews I asked for the west side (quieter) and main level. I got what I asked for. For two people I only had two wash clothes, one hand towel and one bath towel. I went up to the front desk and asked for more and it wasn't a problem. Never made it to the pool area so cannot comment on that.
Things I would recommend....*Bring your own pillows. Theirs were really small. *Bring your own blanket. Only a thin comforter was on the bed. (thankfully I always bring mine to a hotel anyways.) Things that need to improve....*bleach the towels. They look dingy and not white. *Put a blanket on the bed. *Make sure you have adequate amount of towels in the rooms. Staff was not rude nor friendly. I will stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites,conveniently located at Interstate 95 exit 180 and W New Haven Ave/US-192 near Melbourne International Airport and 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Melbourne
- Howard Johnson West Melbourne
- West Melbourne Howard Johnson