Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
$179
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
HolidayInn.com
$166
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbar and grillroom was cleanappliancescouchbartender
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

It's like hotel roulette. Stayed here with family and between us there were three diffeent rooms. Ours was on the pool side. All I can say is dirty, old, and gross. The carpet was sticky. I think we got the room with the leftover furniture. Booked a non smoking room and got a smoking room. The smell of stale smoke was awful. When I complained they told me it was non-smoking...someone must have smoked in it. WHAT? Also, I think we were on the crack house side of the hotel. There was a creepy guy staying here that would stand ouside and stare at a tree. I could not make this up. He wasn't the only creepy guy either. Meanwhile on the other side, one of the rooms was like a standard average hotel room, the other was clearly recently renovated. I guess you never know what you will get in this place.

• Stayed: May 2012
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

• Manager was approached about your report of what you referred to as the crack side of the building and a creepy guy. Security measures were discussed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

From the front desk to the snack bar restaurant to the room, I had a very pleasant experience. The young lady who checked me treated as though they had been expecting me, she was more than courteous in accommodating room specific request, I noticed the crystal clear pool as I was parking. Well maintained grounds, a surprisingly well menued snack shop with hot food, try to Tony Roma BBQ sandwich, really good, and the service was friendly. My room was clean and appointed well past my needs. This is a great value, friendly, quiet and relaxing. I'm glad I lucked into the Inn.

Room Tip: Good rate, clean and friendly
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

First off I want to thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn and second thank you for the review. I hope in the future you will come back to stay with us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The girl at the counter was very kind. But she gave us a room in the darkest area of the hotel. The parking lot was scary. The room smell bad and the carpet was dirty. Just another night on the road. Don't expect much

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the entrance
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SEBASTIAN C
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

• The girl at the counter received our commendation for the courteous way in which she treated you, our valued guest.

• The manager was approached about improving the lighting in what you referred to as the darkest area in the hotel. It was also discussed about making the parking lot less scary.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at ABVI Melbourne not because of pristine luxury or top amenities but because of the people who worked there and stayed there. The nightly rate I paid was extremely reasonable and for it I got a clean,friendly place to stay wtih a well kept pool and a free breakfast. The furnishings and appliances are old and a little nicked up but clean.I made some friends of the people who were there on an extended stay.The place is well run and very safe. I'd go again. I didn't see any bugs and the room smelled fine it was a non smoking room
The beaches were 6 miles away but thats ok you can do your shopping on the way back. I'd go there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite since all the rooms are the same andyou get a sofa to watch tv and a big storage closet. Rooms on the East side are quieter have a view of the trees and don't face the afternoon sun. Its quieter too because it doesn't face the Econo Lodge next door. Don't go to the Econo Lodge. The IHOP restaurant next door is quite good and you get a 10% discount.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian O

Hotel Management

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This motel reeks with cigarette smoke, our room had alligator signs warning us to be aware and there were numerous cochroaches. I have never been so disgusted in a hotel, not to mention everyone there looked like a meth head

Room Tip: look on rating of hotels!!!!!and pictures
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jordan C
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of your report of cockroaches in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to any needed extermination.

• Management was approached about your report of people in the hotel looking like what you referred to as “meth heads”. They will be looking into the matter.